Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Should...

I should be in bed.  
That's a truth.  
But what else?

I should be a better mom.
I should be a better house keeper.
I should know the right answers.
I should not get angry at my kids.
I should be more organized.
I should hold it together all the time.
I should go to all those play dates.
I should not home school anymore.
Or maybe I should get better at it.
I should look nicer.
I should not get stains on all my clothes.
I should be a better wife.
I should have everything perfect when my husband gets home.
I should keep my car clean.
I should discipline better.
I should be more disciplined myself.
I should not be late.
I should spend more time reading and writing.
I should throw better parties.
I should not eat those cookies.
I should.
I should!
I should???


And who told me that I should?
I'm tired of this voice!
And how can I do it all?

Quiet, you!!

I should not listen to all these lies anymore!  Outta here, Should!  Can, Will, Must and Want To can stay, but no more Should!

Nope!

Except for I should be in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment